[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 20:24:24 -0400

HI all,

I just submitted "under the Northern lights: Alaskan Quest Series number
two" by Tracie Peterson.  This was a good scan, and actually, I found an
error in my conversion to rtf last time, which I fixed this time by using
Word instead of Openbook.  I'm sorry I don't have book 1 of this series, as
I read it on audible, but even though they follow closely together, I think
they can be read separately, as there are explanations as to what happened
in the last book.  I do have book 3 and will be scanning that next.  here is
the description of the book.

Though it is her search for fugitive Chase Kincaid that brings Helaina to
the Alaskan Territory, it is Jacob Barringer who rattles her understanding
of herself and her purpose in life. This rough, unsophisticated man
continually challenges her intellect as well as her spirit. And he is
entirely too handsome for his own good

When Helaina s obsession with capturing Kincaid dulls her judgment, the
hunter becomes the prey. Now her only hope is that Jacob will find her
before it is too late.

Happy validating.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9