[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:13:14 -0500

Hi, everyone.

I have just submitted When Secrets Die by Lynn Hightower to step one. The book
has been read through cover to cover. All pages are accounted for. Page breaks
and chapter headings are protected. This should be an easy validation. The
synopsis is below:

Private investigator Lena Padget has been approached by a single mother with a
stunning tale to tell. Emma Marsden, still grieving over the death of her
infant son from an inexplicable illness, has been dealt another devastating
blow. Her pediatrician, Theodore Tumdridge, has accused Emma of poisoning her
son in a psychotic bid for attention. Emma wants to counter his charges by
accusing Tundridge of keeping a shocking chamber of horrors in his pathology
lab - all the more frightening because it is entirely legal. Lena agrees to
take on Emma's case and uncovers other suspicious deaths under the doctor's
care. But when a secretly taped video incriminates Emma in the most intimate of
ways -and Emma's teenage daughter disappears -even Lena isn't prepared for
where the truth will take her.

Shannon

I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale