[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 01:15:52 -0400

I just submitted LETTERS FROM RUTH'S ATTIC: 31 DAILY INSIGHTS FOR KNOWING
GOD'S LOVE by RUTH BELL GRAHAM. I've read this completely through. I moved
all page numbers to the top, and in cases where some of the lines were by
themselves and might get removed by the stripper as a footer, I put
asterisks there to protect them. Some of the prayers were only one line long
so might have been removed without them. This should be another easy
validation for anyone who might be interested in it. The book jacket info is
pasted below:
Ever feel like running away? Ever asked, "Why me?" Have you doubted whether
God is listening? Do you sometimes get discouraged because you are just
plain tired, or secretly wonder how God could possibly find pleasure in you?
If so, this collection of unique reflections from Ruth Bell Grahams pen will
lift your spirits, stir your smile, and encourage you in your walk with God.
Ruth Bell Graham (1920-2007), wife of Billy Graham, often called herself a
pack rat, alluding to the attic she loaded with the stuff of memories as
well as with simple treasures others had overlooked.
In a similar way she packed her writing with illustrations stored in memory
and stories collected from forgotten writers and ancient sources, then added
her fresh thoughts. One longtime friend said Ruth's writing revealed an
alchemist's gift for transforming ordinary experiences and everyday
observations into insights of wisdom.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.