[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 00:34:32 -0400

Well, actually Juddy Buddy is one of my guide dog's nicknames, smile.  His
raisers called him Jud the Bud, and when I got him Juddy Buddy was the first
thing to pop into my head.  And figuring that I wouldn't get so much spam
with an address that has no gender, I decided to use it, smile.

Will start on the Slippery Slope, after finishing the book I am on right
now.  Eyes at MY Feet by Jessie Higford.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can
spare.
And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever
made" - M. Facklam