[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 21:07:49 -0400

Hi all,

As promised, I submitted the first book in the Bells of Lowell series by
Tracie Peterson and Judith miller, "Daughter of the loom."  sorry, I forgot
to copy the description I wrote up for this.

I rated this as good, because I was still getting the hang of this new
scanner, and there were some pages with errors in the middle, but for the
most part, it should be an easy validation.  Have fun and happy validating.
hope it's not too hard.  I think further submissions from me will be able to
be rated excellent because I've really gotten the hang of this thing now.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9