[bookshare-discuss] Re: Grocery Store Customer Service

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:56:06 -0600

You can shop on line at kingsooper, or is it kingsoopers.com, but it's
combersome.  You can order by phone for next day delivery, but that costs a
mint.  The advantage is that you are talking to people who will tell you enough
about the product for you to know it is or is not what you want.
yes, there are some volenteer groups, but my experience with them was that you
had to know exactly what you wanted, brand, size, count, etc. They were only
available on certain days, once or twice a week, and delivered about that
often.   On the phone, you can do a little browsing.
I heard about this new product.  I think it's called ... It's supposed to be
a..."
"Oh, you mean..."
Well worth the money.
obviously you don't live in eastern Colorado.  It's too hot to walk anywhere,
these days.
Good luck.