[bookshare-discuss] Re: Grocery Store Customer Service

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:57:27 -0400 (EDT)

Just a couple of tips.
If you call 1-888-best-buy, they can tell you what store nearest you have what ever product you are seeking. As for the store service issue, if you are in a situation where the clerk is not providing proper service ask to return to customer service and complain. I have had to ask for replacements because the person working with me for example did not speak English well. Your money is just as good as anyone's and there is no reason for you to be frustrated trying to give it to the store. In fact, drawing attention to the problem is the fastest way to see it stopped.
Granted I live in NYC, but this would be my practice anywhere.
Hope this helps,
Karen

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:

Quite Ture.  I know the one that the Carroll Center has was bought at Best
Buy.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx