[bookshare-discuss] Re: Grocery Store Customer Service

  • From: "Linda Adams" <ladams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:25:22 -0600

Try calling your local Chamber of Commerce and asking for the name and number of an old-fashioned appliance store. Tell them you don't want the big box discount stores. These service-oriented stores still exist, but you have to search for them.

Linda Adams

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>