[bookshare-discuss] Re: Grocery Store Customer Service

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 20:41:06 -0400

I use Peapod  www.peapod.com

And the website is accessible once you get used to it.  You need to put in
your zip code to see if they deliver in your area.

And I totally agree about the cutomer service, am going to be more forceful
next time I go, It isn't beneficial if I can't see and they can't read.

One down side so far as far as my experience goes with Pea pod, is I DO NOT
like their produce.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx