[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books

  • From: "Susan Mangis" <suemangis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:03:13 -0700

I've been enjoying the books by Jan Karon. The Mitford Series.  I read the
first 5 on casette, and the one In this Mountain from Book Share.  I'm not
sure the whole series is up there.  I also read the Wedding Story from NLS
in web braille.

I also submitted a book that arrived on the list between the time I looked
and submission, and that was only a couple of days.

Sue Mangis