[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books?

  • From: "CJ Vining" <GrayRainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:36:35 -0400

Jan,

I'm reading one called "In Cold Blood: a True Story of a Multiple Murder and
Its Consequences"
by Truman Capote

The title says it all. I am about half way through, and enjoying it... well,
as
much as you can actually enjoy reading about murder! LOL The author switches
back and forth, from telling you about the family and their
neighbors, to following the killers as they drive across the country, and
giving you something of their
background as well, which makes the story interesting. It's taking place in
Kansas, in 1959.

No other authors are coming to mind, aside from Ann Rule for me either! If I
come across any, I will pass along the titles and author names to you.

Joanie