[bookshare-discuss] Re: Fave Books?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:50:07 -0700

I have read all the Left Behind books except the last one, and am just
starting on Harry Potter, in chapter 5 of the first book.  I had never
thought to read those books, until my supervisor at work started telling
me about them a few days ago, and I think I am hooked.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx