[bookport] Re: some info

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:41:37 -0500

I've used my BP with rechargeable batteries in the past and have never
encountered the slightest problem. However, I have switched to lithium ion
batteries, since they give me the longest possible battery life. I use my BP
heavily and this, of course, will directly determine how long you get on a
set of batteries or, in the case of rechargeables, a single charge. The
individual who said that they get "two or three months" on a single set of
regular alkaline batteries mustn't use their BP nearly as heavily as I do,
since I can't even get that long on a set of lithium ion batteries, let
alone plain alkalines.

  _____