[bookport] Re: some info

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:58:19 -0500

I would estimate that on average, I get two weeks of very heavy use on one
pair of lithium ion batteries. This is reading mixed text and Audible book
(MP3) content, for an average of probably five hours a day. If I'm only
reading text content, double that. With anything other than plain alkalines,
the one thing you *must* be careful of is the battery power indicator (keys
D+F), since it will not give accurate readings for the percentage of battery
life remaining for anything but alkalines. For this reason, I make sure
never to be too far from a pair of replacement batteries.

  _____