[bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:55:35 -0400

Trying going into the Device Manager and removing the TTS MP3 player and
then try again.

If that doesn't help, disconnect any scanners or other USB devices you
may have hooked up.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx 08/17/05 01:39AM >>>
Thanks for the tip; unfortunately it changed nothing.

It seems to see the Bookport as a TTS-MP3 player.  Essentially, tha'ts

correct ... but nowhere does it say Bookport ... unless I go to Windows

Explorer and if I look at the Send To menu, it does list Bookpore (and
it
says "Bookport") as one of the send-to options.  I tried just using
that to
send a book to Bookport, but it didn't work.  <Sigh> Couldn't be that
easy.
Grrrr... I don't get it.  It's like everyone knows about the birthday
party
but the guest of honor!
Everyone in my computer's innards seems to recognize Bookport ...
except
Bookport Transfer!!