[bookport] Re: Braille Key Board

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:46:34 -0500 (CDT)

I just want to know why I get the info bar (no chocolate) with the BP documentation and nobody else seems to.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Christopher Emery wrote:

Yes the information bar is part of Offices Suite.  You can turn it off
by going to the contral panel and under lang shut it off I believe or
if you are able to click or push on the menu on it you can turn it off
for good this way and its under the tool menu on the bar.  I have not
had to deal with this in a very very long time so I am a bit rusty as
to the exact way.

Christopher

On 8/17/05, Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Carriage return brings you down to the beginning of the next line. Form
feed takes you to the next page, as in top-of-form.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Sandy Licht wrote:

I thought they were one and the same.

At 07:31 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
That would be a carriage return, not a form feed. <GRIN>

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Sandy Licht wrote:

Just press the enter key.

At 03:41 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:
Speaking of the braille keyboard, Is there any way to input a formfeed
character? Or is there another way to indicate a new page when you are
entering text. The manual mentions formfeeds but doesn't say how to
input it.

Sandy Licht Phone: 409-898-8218 Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A 11For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the LORD...