[bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:55:44 -0500

That is easily solved by manually opening Windows Explorer and going to the letter drive of the BP.

At 10:07 AM 8/17/2005, you wrote:

The Autoplay dialog is actually useful. What I did was to set things up
so that it will automatically open Windows Explorer and show me
everything that's on the BP. I think that if you set it to "Take no
action" for each individual type of file, then Windows Explorer will
never open and you won't see that dialog any more, either.