[bookport] Re: i pod

  • From: "Jeanette Beal" <bealjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:08:10 -0400

Yeah, plus it's easier to explain to my geek friends if I say "like an iPod
for the blind" because they can understand that.  And I do put music on it,
just not much.
It would appeal to ipod-lusters like me.
- Jeanette

On 8/25/06, Richard Fiorello <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi; That is a good thought. They should perhaps consider market the bookport as an ipod for blind people. I realize this wouldn't sit well with some who are into serious literature but the fact remains the real i pods are almost impossible to use and the bookport is very usable. Richard