[bookport] Re: i pod

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:33:25 -0400

Yep it would.  I explain it that way, too.  I put music on it sometimes,
when I want to go outside, sit, and jam.  It’s perfect.  I just wish there
was a way to make a play list.  However, since the Book Port wasn’t really
built for that purpose, I understand why that capability isn’t there.

Nicki

HYPERLINK "http://www.nicksmix.net"www.nicksmix.net

check out my show on ACB Radio Interactive on monday from 23-01 GMT.

   _____