[bookport] Re: i pod

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:26:31 -0500

Try the I-Pod Shuffle, using Anapod instead of I-Tunes. They work well together.

At 04:50 PM 8/25/2006, you wrote:

Hi;
That is a good thought.  They should perhaps consider market the bookport as
an ipod for blind people.  I realize this wouldn't sit well with some who
are into serious literature but the fact remains the real i pods are almost
impossible to use and the bookport is very usable.
Richard

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A