[bookport] follow-up regarding "Hot Six" book from Bookshare.org

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:34:28 -0400

Hello, Keith and the rest of the list. I'm just following up on one of the
problems I wrote in about last week. I have Book Wizard version 1.1.1.0,
and when I read "Hot Six" on my computer, it behaves the same way as it did
when I sent it to the bookport. So, I guess that means that at least for
that book, I'm stuck with it reading the title or author every time there's
a new page. I wouldn't suppose there's any way to edit that stuff out? If
not, I suppose I can ignore it; it just kind-a interrupts the flow of the
story.
Anyway, Jit would seem that for now, all my bp and bw related issues are
resolved. Thanks for all your help, and I hope you're having a great day!
Missy