[bookport] Re: follow-up regarding "Hot Six" book from Bookshare.org

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 14:12:22 -0400

Wel, if this is the case, couldn't you acces the text and do a 'find and replace' for the text you want delted?

Just type in the word string for the 'find', and in 'replace with' just hit the space bar.

There is a button for 'replace all', and you're done.

I'm assuming of course the book is at least in .txt format.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>