[bookport] Re: Two somewhat unrelated book wizardreaderquestions

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:15:09 -0400

Hi Missy.

I did download the book and used Bookport Transfer to send it to my
bookport. I send the ".opf" file. It went fine but I am using a very
recent version of Book Wizard Reader. In fact, now I have to avoid the
temptation to listen to the book. :)

The title, author, and the name of the chapter do show up at page
breaks because that is actually on each page, but other than that I'm
not hearing them. The book does indeed have very few errors.

What happens when you just load the book with Book Wizard Reader and
play it? Can you go to the "Help" menu in BWR and open "About Book
Wizard..." and le tme know what version you have?

Thanks.

Keith

>>> melissah@xxxxxxxx 07/13/06 09:56AM >>>
Yes, this was from book share, and the book was described as having
little
or no errors.
Let me know what you find out.
Thanks!