[bookport] Re: Book Port does not appear to connect when 2Gb card is used

  • From: "reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:02:28 -0400

This appears to be the exact problem that I reported on the list 6-8 weeks
ago.  I had 2 Kingston 2 GB cards that appeared to fo format on 2 different
Bookports.  When connected, Bookport transfer said that they were not
connected.  They did work properly in the Bookport when formatted in a card
reader.  Rob has said that this is a known firmware bug, and that it has
been fixed but not released yet.

It was also reported a couple of days ago with the cards from MeritLine.

Richard