[bookport] error message that freezes computer

  • From: "Kent Keever" <kkeever9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:32:00 -0700

Hi,

When I try to download a few of Tom Clancy's books I get this error message
that says Error parsing XML_TEMPLATE_TEXT:

A semi colon character was expected.

At 35:25
Limited Partnership, S&R Literary, Inc. and this edition was published. This
message completely locks up my whole computer and anything I try will not
unlock it which makes me have to shut down my CPU by pushing the on/off button.
When this happens I hear the transfer program beeping like it is trying to
download the book, but it does not. Does anyone know why this is happening and
what will stop it and fix it? Thanks

Kent