[bookport] Re: error message that freezes computer

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:19:42 -0500

No.  I don't.  It's probably an invallid character in the XML file that is
causing it.  I know the gentleman who wrote the Book Wizard program is on this
list, so perhaps he'll chime in.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> kkeever9@xxxxxxx 11/07/07 05:36PM >>>

Pamela,

I did what you said and got the message There are No Updates Available for
This Software. I have done what Sandy suggested and got the same results. Do
you have any other suggestions? Thanks.

Kent