[bookport] Re: error message that freezes computer

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:48:04 -0600

Sounds like corrupt files to me. Try downloading them and then transferring them again.
At 01:32 PM 11/7/2007 -0700, you wrote:

Hi,

When I try to download a few of Tom Clancy's books I get this error message that says Error parsing XML_TEMPLATE_TEXT:

A semi colon character was expected.

At 35:25
Limited Partnership, S&R Literary, Inc. and this edition was published. This message completely locks up my whole computer and anything I try will not unlock it which makes me have to shut down my CPU by pushing the on/off button. When this happens I hear the transfer program beeping like it is trying to download the book, but it does not. Does anyone know why this is happening and what will stop it and fix it? Thanks

Kent

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.