[bookport] Re: bookport improvements

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:26:12 -0800

Here's hoping APH never goes down that proprietary road!  I love the fact
that any good a a battery is just fine!  I have a small box which holds 12 a
a batteries which i got from The Container Store, and i buy excellent
batteries from batterymart.com.  With this combination of accessibility and
affordability, who could ask for more!  I'd be sorry to see this change in
the BookPort.

Marlaina Lieberg