[bookport] Re: bookport improvements

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:46:15 -0500

Hi, Paul.
        The eliminator comes with a set of nearly cylindrical objects which
look like batteries but aren't (they provide no electricity on their own).
They do, however, fit into the AA compartments of the BP. One of these false
batteries has a wire running out of it and to a box which, in turn, plugs
into a cigarette lighter jack in a car or, with the proper converter, into a
wall outlet. Therefore, the power looks like battery power to the BP, and
comes from the same place the BP usually gets its power. One false battery
in the BP's compartment provides all the power, the other is just there to
complete the circuit, if needed.
        HTH.
        Aman