[bookport] Re: bookport improvements

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:27:08 -0500

Hi, Keith.
        Let me thank you publicly for this idea. I have contacted the
manufacturer of this device, QCAvionix
        http://www.qcavionix.com
        and have purchased the device (not for the BP, though I daresay it
would work for that, but for another device I have which requires constant
battery power. I've also bought, from Radio shack, a 110 V to 12 V AC to DC
converter with a cigarette lighter jack. Therefore, I can plug the battery
eliminator into that adaptor, and that adaptor into the wall, and I should
have permanent power. You might consider doing this, instead of connecting
the battery straight to a transformer.
        Thanks again.
        Aman