[bookport] Re: belt clip Re: Re: old bookport, repair it or replace it?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:13:14 -0600 (CST)

On my first radio show of 2006, I have some interviews with my nephews and nieces that I recorded using the Book Port which I'll be playing. Not having the belt clip on the BP would have made things much better in terms of eliminating the rattling noise from the unit whenever it was moved. I believe the case covers the mike hole, which is why I had it out of the case.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Ruthie, also known as  Sunshine wrote:

Bruce, I don't think I'd want to void my warranty either! The belt clip doesn't bother me as I keep my book port in its case all the time.

Ruthie