[bookport] Re: belt clip Re: Re: old bookport, repair it or replace it?

  • From: Sarah Cranston <skhye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:25:18 -0600

It's funny, I've had my BP for well over two years.  Until I recently got the
case, I used the BookPort's belt clip all the time.  It's a little loose, but
it's not going anywhere.  I wonder why it hasn't broken,  I've had other
devices with stronger belt clips break.  Guess I shouldn't look that particular
gift horse in the mouth, and now I don't have to worry about the clip, the case
covers it.