[bookport] Re: belt clip Re: Re: old bookport, repair it or replace it?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:56:17 -0600 (CST)

LOL I'm glad I didn't bother with my little plan.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006, Chris Hill wrote:

Not easy to do; the circuit boards are screwed to the back, and when
you pull the screws out of the case what comes off is the front.
Don't worry about the clip, it'll break off by itself.

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 14:18:45 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

I'm tempted to take the back off my BP and unscrew the belt clip, but as
this would probably void my warranty, I'll put up with the clip.

Bruce