[bookport] Re: belt clip Re: Re: old bookport, repair it or replace it?

  • From: Chris Hill <chill000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:32:00 -0600

I think when the bookport was first developped nobody thought how much
it would really be carried around.  I sure wish the designers would go
take a look at other devices meant to be carried all the time before
they do the next design.  I'd gladly pay an extra $100 for something
built like a tank.  I'm sure things like police walkie-talkies are
better built.