[bookport] Re: battery connection troubles

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:21:39 +1200

Hi Walt and list!

Yes it's an interesting and logical thing to wonder. I'm just glad I've been (knock on wood) in that category of users who haven't experienced this problem either with my own nor at least ten others that I've directly supported in various ways.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>