[bookport] Re: battery connection troubles

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:39:26 -0400

Actually, I used a large paperclip to attempt to slightly pull the contacts out a bit. The batteries are in and the bp is working. I just hope it stays that way. I don't know why the manufacturer did not put clips on with more spring than the current ones they used.

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>