[bookport] Re: battery connection troubles

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:48:26 -0400

What I'd like to know is why some people have had to replace; including
multiple replacements; the BP's battery terminals and others have had
absolutely none. If the terminals were the problem, then I'd expect a much
higher failure rate and the fact that it isn't all that high indicates that
their design is not the real issue.