[bookport] Re: Upgrades: Hardware and Firmware

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:58:34 -0500

Yeah.  So would I.  (Grin!)  Eloquence is indeed a memory hog, though.

At 10:41 PM 4/12/2005, you wrote:
>Mary, I want only people who agree with me to post on this subject.  ok?

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...