[bookport] Re: Upgrades: Hardware and Firmware

  • From: peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:26:07 -0600

I was initially unhappy with DoubleTalk speech because I was unable to edit
the default pronunciation, but I have been very pleased with DoubleTalk
since I started using msub as pronunciation editor (thanks Jacques!).

To me a pronunciation editor is probably more important than whatever speech
engine which is used, since it allows for a high level of customization.

Peter