[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 03:52:37 -0400

Hello,

Unless things have changed, on the I pod you have to send your unit back
when your battery dies to have them put in a new one, read this in sound an
vision, which is why I would never buy a I pod even if it were accessible
which it is not.
One of the reasons I bought the bookport, was the double A batteries, and
knowing that wherever I was, be it abroad or in the states, I could walk
into just about any store, and pick up more juice for the unit.

Otto