[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:18:07 -0400

Larry, I would be very unhappy to be obliged to use rechargeable batteries
in the BookPort. I would have no objection, of course, were I able to
continue to use either alkalyne or other long-life batteries. Like many
others on this list, I make a strong plea for retaining the superb design of
an unusually small and powerful device that need not fulfill every function
in the book. While I am very pleased with the ability to take notes, I look
to the BookPort as the best reading option I have. May it please stay that
way!

Jerry