[bookport] Re: USB power

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:00:19 -0400

Amen to that.  This seems silly, but I would have purchased a BP a long time
ago if it would have had some sort of built-in speaker.  I really don't like
using headphones for reading unless it is late at night in bed.  Although I
have some very good sounding portable speakers, it is just one more thing to
have to carry around.  Judging by the dimensions of the BP it seems there
would be room in there somewhere to place a small speaker, and I have heard
some very good sounding miniature speakers in other devices like cell phones
and cordless phones.  I guess you would also need some sort of
amplification, but I sure would like to see this in the next incarnation of
the BP if at all possible.

--Best Regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--ralfaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx