[bookport] Re: Problems with BookPort transfer and vista

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 10:25:51 -0500

Hi Larry:

Unfortunately, I don't have Vista here, so perhaps Keith will have something or
another lister can tell you if they've been able to transfer any Daisy files
from Book share, using Vista.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> larry480@xxxxxxxxxxx 01/24/08 10:15AM >>>
I tried a few different files. Is there a Daisy file that you know works
that I can use to test my Bookport and transfer software?