[bookport] Re: Problems with BookPort transfer and vista

  • From: "Larry Stevens" <larry480@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:14:36 -0500

By the way, I also tried reformatting my CF card and then changed the CF card. Didn't help ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stevens" <larry480@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [bookport] Re: Problems with BookPort transfer and vista

Is Book Wizard part of Book Port transfer? Because the error message comes in a box called "Book Wizard message" and it says "ERROR! Failed to create XML Document." But the document isn't XML, it's .opf (is that the right suffix for Daisy books?) Vista has been out for quite awhile and I can't imagine that if it's a Vista compatility problem no one has brought it up before me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>