[bookport] Re: Observations

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:31:18 -0500

The Book Port will format based on the card. So, if you have a 4 gig,
you'll get FAT 32. If it's less, you'll get 16.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/31/06 01:20PM >>>
Question, if one formats a 4 GB card in the book port, can one decide
between FAT or FAT 32, or if one wants FAT 32, does one have to format
in windows?  I could always stick in my 4 GB card, but it's currently
full of things I need to keep on it for a while.

Neal