[bookport] Re: Observations

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:49:09 -0500

That doesn't mean that it was placed there by the format process. While, as
Rob said, it's "advisable" to format a new card, it is absolutely not
required for any Book Port function. I have several CF cards that I have
never formatted in the BP and each of them functions perfectly well with all
types of material.