[bookport] Re: Observations

  • From: "DOC" <TALMIDIM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 03:37:57 -0700

I've played music mp3s on my BP and find the quality as good as I have
sampled the music.  I did learn a lesson though, the person who earlier
mentioned that they were getting a filtering error,I got one as well but
mine came when I bypassed the bp software and uploaded the text file as I
would a flash drive.