[bookport] Re: Observations

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:27:35 -0600 (CST)

It's my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, that you can only format a maximum of 2GIGS under FAT. If you want to format the entire 4GB, you have to format under FAT32. When you format with the BP, you are not given an option.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Neal Ewers wrote:

Question, if one formats a 4 GB card in the book port, can one decide
between FAT or FAT 32, or if one wants FAT 32, does one have to format
in windows?  I could always stick in my 4 GB card, but it's currently
full of things I need to keep on it for a while.

Neal