[bookport] Re: Note Taking mode

  • From: William Stephan <wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:33:18 -0600

If you read the help file for comprehension, and take notes or mark the
places where the note-taker functions are discussed Sharon, you shouldn't
have any trouble.  One of the really slick features in the BP is that you
can switch back and forth between an open file you're reading an a file in
the notes directory.
I use my BP for notes quite frequently.  If you're going to do this, you
might want to think about getting a case for your BP.  Executive Leather
Products has one and it helps keep the BP from rocking on its belt clip.

Remember that the first line of your new note is going to be the title it's
saved under in the notes folder, just like with some word processers if you
don't give a file name.

As far as the recording goes, I've not done a lot of it, but again, the help
file is the best place to learn to use that function.