[bookport] Re: Note Taking mode

  • From: "Tataindi" <tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:05:55 -0500

I pressed escape and it gave a title to the file, but I continued in note mode. I pressed escape again and it said help file. I finally came out, but I'm not sure how.

What else should I press after escape in order to return to read mode?

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>